A beginner's guide to building self-contained smart home modules, written in the form of practical projects. The popular Arduino platform was chosen for their implementation. The complexity of projects increases from a simple one, a button for switching the LED light mode, to remote control from a smartphone. Electronic archive at the end of the book, contains - Controller_v2.1.apk application and source codes. ardublock of mini project programs.
Table of contents:
Links to components with Al͏͏i͏͏e͏͏x͏͏p͏͏r͏͏e͏͏ss.
1. Night light lamp.
3. Lamp 2.
4. Two lamps.
5. Lamp with night light function.
6. Non-contact night light.
7. Non-contact lamp.
8. Contactless dimmer.
9. Call, melody.
10. Push-button lock.
11. Two-button lock.
12. Electronic blinds.
13. Electronic blinds, cyclical control.
14. Connecting the iR module.
15. Turning on and off the light, by two buttons from the remote control.
16. Turning on and off the light, one button at a time from the remote control.
17. Adjusting the brightness of the lamp from the remote control.
18. Starting the night light timer from the remote control.
19. Lock - control from the remote control using two buttons.
20. Lock - control from the remote control by one button.
21. Electronic blinds - remote control.
22. Connecting a Bluetooth module.
23. Installing an application on an Android phone.
24. Setting up the application.
25. Bluetooth lamp.
26. Bluetooth lock.
27. Bluetooth blinds.
28. Bluetooth night light.
29. Diagram: Relay connection (socket, light bulb).
30. Scheme: Connecting the mosfet transistor IRF530N.