The Beginner's Guide is written in the form of hands-on projects for building mobile robots. For their implementation, the popular Arduino platform and a single basic two-wheel design were chosen. The complexity of projects increases from a simple, remote-controlled "machine" to an intelligent robot. It describes how to control motors, assemble mechanics and electronics, program basic functions, and operate a robot. Robots will be able to avoid obstacles, drive along lines, search for objects and take action.
Table of contents:
1. Acquaintance with ArduBlock and the first start.
2. My first program: Flashing LED.
3. Set of First Robot Drawings in 1: 1 scale.
4. First robot Installing motors on the robot platform.
5. First robot Installing the front chassis.
6. First Robot Installation, Arduino UNO boards.
7. First Robot Installing the battery compartment on the robot platform.
8. First Robot Installing motor driver board wiring.
9. First Robot Program: First movement of the robot speed.
10. First robot Program: The movement of the robot in time.
11. Robot rangefinder Install the rangefinder on the robot connection.
12. Robot rangefinder Program: Ultra sound ruler.
13. Robot rangefinder Program: Stop the robot when there is an obstacle.
14. Robot rangefinder Program: Robot hunter. Attacks the target.
15. Robot rangefinder Program: Field of Miracles. We spin the drum.